Global Home Warranties will inspect homes up to 8 times depending on the size, complexity and speed of build during construction during Inspection & Risk Management phase.
The number of inspections during construction will vary during Inspection & Risk Management, listed below are the key construction stages.
01 Commencement of site/planning/risk identification
02 Foundations to ground floor
03 Superstructure to upper floor
04 Upper floors to roof
05 Roof structure
The programme is planned to cover all significant structural and weather pentration elements. At each inspection the surveyor records the information, providing technical advice or recording a defect.
Our surveying team
Our surveying team RICS and CIOB qualified, provide a full onsite technical assessment, with surveys carried out to current building regulations, performed from inception to completion, providing a history of the build period.
• Trained as Risk Managers
• Provide a high standard of technical advice/knowledge
• Contract specific surveying – whatever your specification we can access it
• Inspections and reviews are tailored to suit your individual build programme
• Regular site inspections and meetings with site managers
• Aim to minimise the risk of defects going undetected
• Professional team available for disputes, specialising in, adjudication, arbitration, mediation, expert witness and expert determination
• Detailed desktop study performed on each development
For further details please contact our Portadown office on 028 3833 3484.